Thursday, June 10, 2010

Cousins

The week that Madison was born, I had gone to the doctor and he had told me that I was already dilated to a 4 and that the baby would be here soon. The next couple of days, my mom and I tried to walk as much as possible to help with the arrival of our little bundle. We went to Riverpark, the mall, and to Woodward Park. The day that we went to Woodward Park, we took all three cousins to feed the ducks, have a picnic lunch, and play on the playground. Audrey just LOVES her cousins!!! Whenever the three of them get together, things can get a little wild and crazy. There are some rough days, but most of the time the three of them can't get enough of each other and are sad when it is time to go. We hope they will grow up to be the best of friends!!
Kaleb and Audrey

Nani and her grandkids...Abby, Audrey, and Kaleb

Mommy and Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment