Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Kaleb's 4th birthday party

Happy Birthday to Kaleb!!! My nephew, Kaleb, turned 4 years old and we all celebrated together at Pump It Up. I can't help but smile when I see Kaleb. He is ALL boy!! Kaleb can be so strong willed, very physical, and a little naughty at times, but he has the biggest heart and is super sensitive. This little boy holds a very special place in my heart. I love him so much!! And Audrey, oh does she love her cousin Kaleb. They are buddies! Whenever the two of them see each other, they run to one another with open arms. We all love you so very much, Kaleb Lee Tatum!!

Audrey with "her Kaleb", the birthday boy.

The three cousins watching the safety video before entering the giant room full of inflatables.

Madison was there to party too!

Singing "Happy Birthday" to the boy who wanted a "green party".

Audrey and Abby enjoying their green cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment