Tuesday, October 11, 2011

preschool

I wasn't sure I was ready for this day to come, yet it came anyways. I had a mix of emotions when this day came, Audrey's first day of preschool. I was so sad to be giving up three hours of my day with Audrey, to someone else. I was scared to walk away from her the first day, all the while knowing that I needed to trust in the Lord and His safety and protection. And ultimately, it hurt my heart to know that my little girl is old enough to go to preschool!!
Yet with all these not-so-happy feelings, I was also excited for Audrey to go to school for the first time. And, I knew that she was certainly ready, so ready for preschool!!

she picked out her "zebra dress" to wear on the first day
Sissy was happy about preschool too
breakfast of Audrey's choice? McDonald's of course!
"...because, they have pancakes and a play area"
minutes before preschool began
one of Audrey's besties, Gabi, is in her class!
first art project

classroom pet, Cinnamon

carpet time

When it was time to pick Audrey up, Daddy was there as a surprise. Together, we went to Yodiggity to celebrate Audrey's very special day!

Audrey loved preschool, everything about it! It was just Mommy who was a little sad and maybe not quite ready. But would I ever be?

No comments:

Post a Comment