Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Abby's 1st Birthday Party

Last Saturday, family and friends got together to celebrate our little niece, Abby Tatum. She turns 1 tomorrow! It is crazy how fast a year has gone by. I remember rushing to the hospital with Audrey, because Abby decided to come three weeks early. I also remember seeing the little one for the first time in the nursery and then being able to hold her. She was so tiny! Now, she is not so tiny. She has got some chunkiness going on that I just love. Abby is such an even-tempered baby. She goes with the flow and most of the time is in her own world. I love how sweet she is. When you hold her she likes to grab your face and snuggle in close. I am so lucky to be able to watch Abby every Friday so that I can get some one-on-one time to love on her. Just looking at precious Abby brings joy to your heart and a smile to your face. We love our Abby girl!

The birthday girl!

Cousins Audrey, Abby, and Kaleb

Singing "Happy Birthday" to Abby.

Hmmmmm....what's this?

Not too bad...I think I like it.

I like it a lot!!

Wow! I need to use both hands.

Yummy!!!

All done!

Uncle David, Abby, Aunty Jenn, and Kaleb

No comments:

Post a Comment