Wednesday, September 21, 2011

boardwalk

While we were staying at the beach house, we took a trip to the Santa Cruz Boardwalk for a day full of fun!!

stay off the road while these three are driving!
the roller coaster was audrey's favorite...can you tell?

The boardwalk holds a special place in my heart. When I was a little girl, we used to vacation here every summer. The Giant Dipper was the very first roller coaster I rode and I can still remember being so scared yet loving it all at the same time.

riding the carousel is a MUST! seriously? i think my dad was the most excited! : )


holding on all by herself

big kid ride


audrey, our brave little girl, could not wait to ride the log jammer!

she went on it twice

can't leave the boardwalk without some dippin' dots


No comments:

Post a Comment