Monday, August 31, 2009

Chocolate Pudding

A couple of days ago, I decided to make some yummy chocolate pudding for Aaron and me. I also thought Audrey could have just a little tiny bit. This was her first time ever eating chocolate pudding and she LOVED it! It didn't surprise us, since we know she has a major sweet tooth...just like her mommy. After she finished the little tiny bit that I gave her, she looked up from her bowl and in a very matter-of-fact tone said,"Mommy, I wan mo!!" She was very serious. Someone better be sharing their dessert with her, because she wanted "mo". Daddy was kind enough to share just one more scoop with her. When Audrey was finished, although she was just given a bath, we had to wash her off really good before getting her ready for bed.

Enjoying her chocolate pudding!

Look how focused she is.

When she couldn't get the last few bites with her spoon, she used her fingers!

She's all done! Now it's time to clean her up.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment